Christmas Rock Painting
It’s Christmas Rock Painting time. I think we all agree that 2020 has been a real disappointing year for just about everyone. Now that we have Halloween out of the way, there is little else to do whilst lockdown continues, so what can we do? How about we put together some Christmas rock painting ideas for our lovely fans – that’s you folks!
Oh, also BIG news. Way back earlier this year we entered our pens into a review panel, and guess what we only went and won! We are an official Creative Play Awards 2020 winner. Read all about it here! This is a major achievement for us, being our FIRST award ever. Things have been tough lately so this was the boost we needed right now.
Back to Christmas rock painting ideas; there are so many things that scream Xmas it is hard to know where to start. We needed a new banner for this post, so I got the family together for a rock painting evening and we came up with these little gems. I hope you like them, can you tell who painted which?
RockFun Christmas Rock Painting Ideas
- Santa, of course – Rock painting guide – Santa
- Snowman, traditional or more like Olaf.
- Christmas Blob – I came up with this one – A true original!
- A warm fireplace (that was my little brother)
- Silhouette’s are simple but nice (use our superfine pens for these)
- Presents & Xmas trees
- North Pole sign
- Gnomes (I think they’re Christmassy – what about you?)
- Snowflakes are really easy – a rock red and silver snowflake
- Polar Bear, Reindeer, Birds, Winter Animals (even a Xmas Sloth)
Yes, yet again we took the fluffy bird design we’re known for and stuck them in a Christmas outfit. A bit of snow and a Christmas hat can turn any cute animal into a Cute Xmas animal.